- Horizontal Tables: Calendar Reports
- Select "ALL" Query Parameter option
- Multiple Sheets in Excel
- Excel Merged Cell Issues
- Blank Pages
- Vertical Text
- Report Data in Header/Footer
- Are you missing XML/CSV data on your exports?
- Template Reports
- Using the Reporting Services database
Horizontal Tables: Calendar Reports
Listing 1: The Calendar Report Query
- Columns - the matrix column header, which we can use to group the column data.
- Rows the matrix row grouping for row data, which we can use to group the row data.
- Data – this cell holds the detail data for the report.
- Matrix Column Header:
- Displays the days of the week across the top of the report
- Table Column Header: =Fields!Day.Value
- Displays the day for each day in the timeframe
- Table Detail Column 1: =IIf(Fields!Note.Value = Nothing, "", CDate(Fields!EventDate.Value)
.ToShortTimeString + ":")
- Displays the time of the event in the first column of the table
- Table Detail Column 2: =Fields!Note.Value
- Displays the event details in the second column of the table
Select "ALL" Query Parameter option
Multiple Sheets in Excel
Excel Merged Cell Issues
- If you have anything (controls, images, etc.) laid out above your table/matrix regions
- If you merge cells in your table/matrix regions
- If controls from the top of the report do not lineup with controls from your table
Report Data in Header/Footer
Missing Data in CSV/XML Exports
Using the Reporting Services Database
What has SSRS 2008 fixed?
- New properties have been added to allow greater control over how your report is rendered.
- Null values are now explicit giving you more control while working with nulls.
- The Tablix control, basically the Table, Matrix, and List controls rolled into one, has drastically improved report rendering capabilities.
- Visualization improvements for charts and gauges mean they are far superior to the charting capability available out of the box in SSRS 2005
- The CSV rendering extension has been revamped to work differently depending on the purpose of the export, whether it's for Excel or for application consumption. Overlapping report items should no longer give warnings but may get adjusted automatically when rendered. This reduces pagination problems.
for Refrence click here